Friday 25 November 2011

Challenges : X

        Today, I' m unhappy at all. When I woke at 6am , I saw your message. It's make me happy a lot. After I read it, I just knew that you were wrong sent the message to me. :'C You told me that you were slept at 11pm. But, the wrong message was sent at 1am. My tears was spread on that time. In the message I knew that you dislike I see your facebook. So, I warn myself. Don't try to open your facebook for the whole day night. Let me change it start now, I used to see your profile actually. But, today i never see it. Even though my heart is pain now. 


        You told me that you will find me when you think I am believe you. Dear, do you know i'm believe you at anytimes. I will care bout your everythings so why I will ask bout what you are doing there. I want to hear your voice not because I not believe you. Just, I start to miss you :'C. You never know everydays i'm waiting your message. I hope you will text me automatically. But, i think it just a dream for me. 


         Is it you will be sad when you are thinking of me? I know that I'm not the one who give you happiness, bless .. i just know to make you upset and angry. sorry :'C I'm miscarriage. Are you happy when you are chatting with them? If yes, I will let you chat with them. Because, I hope to see your smile. But not the moody face. I admit that I'm overbearing when do somethings for you. Especially not let you chat with girls even those are your friends. I'm childish, immature, selfish and never care bout your feelings. 


         Imissyoualot. Do you know it ? hmm.. You still love me like before? You still will miss me everydays? I not dare to ask you and i scare to know the answer you will give. :'C I not have the courage to know it. I'm scare. Will you leave me? Please don't T.T .. ! hmm ><'' ( crying )


I will be waiting for you at here C': hope it will be fine. God bless me please. ahmen _ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment