Friday 25 November 2011

Upset ... ><''

Last night, I was think bout You. 
If you will leave me, what respond i will give to you ?
I tell myself that don't think too much..
When I speak out your name - Lim Chee Lian,
My tears spread out again. 
Why ? Why you can be cruel ? 
Do you think of my feelings too ?
You said that i just think for one-sided. 
Then, you are too. hmm ~ 


One day, One week and almost One month,
We didn't contact each other. 
Are you still fine there?
I tell you, actually I'm not fine.
Every nights I will cry because of you my dear.
Do you hear it?
Do you know how sad am I ?


Before, you said that you will give a lot of happiness for me.
Do you achieve it ?
You didn't my dear.
Can we stop to argue ?
I'm tired and scare for it.
I scare you will leave me soon.
I scare you will love another one.  P/S: It's not mean I do not believe you, just you told me before, If someone treat you better when we argue, you maybe will like her. 


hmm.. 
Today, early in the morning,
I'm waking up and take my phone to see the message.
A friend send me a meaningful message, 
And I cry like a baby again ><''
It's touch and It's saying bout us. 


My eyes look like panda.
I force myself to smile. 
But, It's hard.
My heart is painful.
My body is no energy.
Because I'm been hurt now.


How hurt am i,
You just think you are hurt than me.
Sorry for say it.
But, I hope you know my feelings.
I know, 
If I text to tell you.
We will argue again and again.
So, I better write at here.
Just let it be a diary for myself .


Dear, when we can sweet like before?


You bring me go to eat Ban Mian.
You bring me go to xxx.
You bought STICKY to me.
You gave me your jersey.

You kiss my Forehead.
You kiss my Cheek.
You kiss my Lips.
You hug me.



hmm. miss it .. :'c 

Please come back. I still waiting for you :'C

No comments:

Post a Comment